Thursday, February 5, 2009

R.I.P. Lux Interior


I found out really early this morning that Cramps singer and co-founder Lux Interior passed away of a heart condition. This saddens me greatly. Not only because him and his band paved the way for soooo many other bands i love, but i also never got to go see them play! That really bums me out! I knew that the last time they were in Portland, OR they were playing with the Gore Gore Girls and I really wanted to go, but alas, i was responsible and attended work instead. I kick myself with a thousand legs of Andre the Giant! I suck....and this news sucks

I've compiled a shuffled mini-playlist of Cramps songs:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




This shit usually comes in 3's so nobody else cool had better kick the bucket or i'm gonna....i don't know...start donating organs to the punk rock forefathers.






No comments:

Post a Comment